Tige operates from a 135,000 square foot state–of–the–art manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Abilene, Texas.
Tige offers competitive salary and benefits package to include, health and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, and year–round employment.
To be a part of the innovative Tige team, download an application and email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Support Specialist
Analyze, program, and implement enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Business process analysis & project scoping.
· Liaison between users- technical and functional.
· ERP/CRM Design and configuration.
· Create forms, views, workflows and reports to support business processes.
· Create Business activity Queries.
· Create and maintain Dashboards.
· Maintain user security levels and passwords
· Conduct configuration and design of ERP system to better leverage the enterprise.
· Advise and take ownership of upgrade processes.
· Plan long-term integration needs and project management.
· Create and maintain technical documentation.
· Manage data dictionaries.
· Create and manage support tickets.
· Maintain and manage three environments.
· Cloud environment, Microsoft platform
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Bachelor Degree
· ERP/CRM experience required
· Epicor and Salesforce experience preferred.
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
· SSRS and C# experience preferred.
· Manufacturing industry experience.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, life and disability programs as well as 401k and paid vacation and holiday.
If you meet the requirements and want to be part of an extraordinary company, please go to www.tige.com/careers to print an application. Send back to us along with your resume by email to email@example.com, fax at 325-673-1135 or in person at Tigé Boats, 1801 Highway 36, Abilene TX 79602
Gel Coat Detail and Finishing
Experience preferred, on-the-job training available: Gel Coat Detail and Finishing
Tigé Boats is seeking a driven, hard working individual to fill a full-time position as Graphic Designer. Professional experience is preferred for the position but is not required, and will be based out of Tige Boats Headquarters in Abilene, TX.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet Tigé marketing strategies. The Graphic Designer will be tasked with creation of design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications including: collateral materials, social media, environmental graphics, catalog publications, brand identity, point of purchase, video titling, multimedia and web interfaces. He/she presents visual solutions to Tigé corporate team and helps communicate strategies behind design ideas and executions. He/she also assists outside design professionals and agencies with corporate projects outside of the company.
- Assume creative responsibility for all corporate marketing projects through to completion. From concept and design to production on all print and web material
- Work closely with the Design & Marketing Director and marketing team to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces
- Support the Sales Team in creating necessary sales and trade show material
- Support the Tigé dealer network in creating necessary corporate material
- Work closely with the Design & Marketing Director, and outside agencies on the design and production of the annual catalog and other marketing material
- Perform maintenance and updates tige.com through a content management system
- Assist with visual support of all online media
- Assist with content and visual creative for social media
- Available to assist in planning and art directing photo shoots
- Available to travel on occasion for company
- Manage Advertising Schedules and creative output in timely structure
- Manage all creative files in an easy access database
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must be a creative thinker, and show ideas about how best to communicate an idea, concept, or business model.
- Portfolio of excellent design work
- Expert use of Adobe CS suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Fireworks)
- A deep passion for aesthetics, design, marketing and user experience
- A knowledge and appreciation for a powerful social media presence and high impact messaging.
- Must have professional-level written and verbal communication skills with a superior attention to detail
- Current knowledge of technologies, trends and items of benefit in the design industry
- Must be a people person with an energetic and positive attitude
- Must be able to work in an individual or a team environment
- Ability to produce work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starting, solution-oriented thinker
- Adaptability, and patience in a fast moving job environment
- A willingness and excitement for working under tight timelines and, at certain times of the year, working long hours.
- A comfort level with a small level of ambiguity in assignments and willing to ask questions
Tooler/Plug Builder/Fiberglass Fabricator
Tige Boats is seeking an experienced tooler-plug builder-fiberglass fabricator.
Ideal candidate will be highly motivated and self-directed craftsman able to work in a team environment, and also able to work independently. Working knowledge of building prototypes and plugs and finishes and sanding and polishing best practices and techniques.
Meticulous, quality and detail oriented and takes pride in work a must!