Tige operates from a 135,000 square foot state–of–the–art manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Abilene, Texas.
Tige offers competitive salary and benefits package to include, health and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, and year–round employment.
To be a part of the innovative Tige team, download an application and email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gel Coat Detail and Finishing
Experience preferred, on-the-job training available: Gel Coat Detail and Finishing
We are seeking an energetic, well-qualified individual for a position as a Mechanical Engineer at our Abilene, Texas facility.
The key responsibilities of this position are to develop and drive continuous improvement of the Tige Quality Standards, capture corrective and preventative actions, drive process improvements through internal processes as well as through external suppliers. Perform supplier audits, and assist in the supplier validation process. This position will also support product/process changes to meet requirements and regulations and act as quality liaison with manufacturing and engineering.
- Act as the supplier and manufacturing liaison to the engineering development teams
- Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including Tige’s supplier performance reviews.
- Lead quality issues with suppliers; Lead effective supplier containment and corrections and corrective actions.
- Responsible for accuracy and integrity of supplier data that ensures compliance with documented procedures & processes.
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure quality products are integrated into manufacturing and new model designs.
- Write test plans and suggest variance specifications for purchase orders or vendor agreements based on product requirements.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, root-cause manufacturing issues.
1. minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quality Engineering
- Understand manufacturing environments and can debug at a systems level with ability to identify and correct process violations
- Able to setup, maintain, develop, and use a fast-paced and flexible manufacturing environment to support factory product introductions and production issue analysis and build new products.
- Ability to create comprehensive and comprehensible work instructions to support factory personnel and support teams.
- Ability to write and present clear analysis and project status reports.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Proficient in Solid Works is a must.
- Experience Rhino 3D, Alias, and other 3D programs is a plus.in
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with several teams within our extended engineering, support, and manufacturing departments.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to conduct research into product hardware and software issues as required.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to details.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed, domestically and internationally.
- Interest and passion for boating and watersports.
Tigé operates from a 135,000 square foot state–of–the–art manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Abilene, Texas.
Tigé offers competitive salary and benefits package to include health and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, and year–round employment.
Tooler/Plug Builder/Fiberglass Fabricator
Tige Boats is seeking an experienced tooler-plug builder-fiberglass fabricator.
Ideal candidate will be highly motivated and self-directed craftsman able to work in a team environment, and also able to work independently. Working knowledge of building prototypes and plugs and finishes and sanding and polishing best practices and techniques.
Meticulous, quality and detail oriented and takes pride in work a must!