Tige operates from a 135,000 square foot state–of–the–art manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Abilene, Texas.
Tige offers competitive salary and benefits package to include, health and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, and year–round employment.
To be a part of the innovative Tige team, download an application and email along with your resume to email@example.com.
Gel Coat Detail and Finishing
Experience preferred, on-the-job training available: Gel Coat Detail and Finishing
Tooler/Plug Builder/Fiberglass Fabricator
Tige Boats is seeking an experienced tooler-plug builder-fiberglass fabricator.
Ideal candidate will be highly motivated and self-directed craftsman able to work in a team environment, and also able to work independently. Working knowledge of building prototypes and plugs and finishes and sanding and polishing best practices and techniques.
Meticulous, quality and detail oriented and takes pride in work a must!
Are you a creative thinker with video and digital editing ability along with motion graphics experience? Tigé Boats is seeking to fill a full-time position to join the team as a videographer & motion graphics editor with an understanding and education in digital media. The position is based out of Tige Boats Headquarters in Abilene, TX. We are looking for a driven and talented individual to help design and edit video content and assist with producing general marketing materials for our website and social media outlet
To be a part of this professional team we encourage applicants to be highly motivated, self-driven, punctual, creative, and have a solid understanding of video production and editing. A passion for boats, watersports and an active lifestyle is a plus!
- Video Production
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Video Capture
- Audio Operation
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Develop short promotional videos about product for tige.com, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook
- Equipment Setup/Breakdown
- Manage all creative/video files in an easy access database
- Suggest ideas for future video-based outreach efforts.
- Depending on location, capture video footage of special events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Creative thinker. You have creative ideas about how best to communicate an idea, concept, or business model.
- Self-director. You are self-motivated, organized, and able to get projects and assignments done in a timely manner with minimal supervision. You enjoy having tasks laid out and preparing for possible set-back ahead of time. You can manage multiple projects at the same time, and have strong time-management skills.
- Technical guru. You have experience editing video footage, adding sound, putting text or other graphics over video footage, and weaving everything together to create a seamless and persuasive video with a clear message and storyline. Experience with animation and/or graphic design is a preferred skillset.
- Strong storyteller. You are good at organizing thoughts into a clear, concise, and well-organized story.
- Persuasive communicator. You are able to figure out how best to communicate to a target audience in order to elicit buy-in and support.
- Go Getter. You have a willingness and excitement for working under tight timelines and, at certain times of the year, willing to work long hours to get the job done.